Paying multiple bills can sometimes be overwhelming especially if it involves multiple platforms and services. What if there was one single application to help you pay all your bills on time and earn numerous rewards and cashbacks? Well, there is one now! The Airtel Thanks app is a one-stop solution for all your utility bill payments and recharges.
This article includes all the information you will need to pay your bills online using the Airtel Thanks app. Let’s get started.
The Bill section in the Airtel Thanks app
The Airtel Thanks app is a super app that has a dedicated section for paying all your utility bills. You can access this section from the home page of the app. Here’s how.
- Download the Airtel Thanks app.
- Tap on the ‘pay bills’ shortcut on the home page.
- You will be redirected to a new page dedicated to bill payment.
- Go ahead and explore all the supporting services.
You can pay bills and recharge for the following services:
- Airtel Black
- Piped Gas
- Postpaid Data Card
- Municipal Services
- School Fees
- Loan EMI
- Municipal Taxes
- Insurance Premium
- Credit Card
- Housing Society
- Clubs & Associations
- Hospital Bills
- FASTag recharge
- Prepaid Data Card
- Cable TV
How to pay bills/recharge on the Airtel Thanks app?
Follow a few simple steps to pay your bills or recharge on the Airtel Thanks app:
- Open the Airtel Thanks app.
- Scroll down to find the shortcuts section.
- Tap on the ‘pay bills’ shortcut.
- Choose a service from the ‘pay a new bill’ section.
- Go through the list of operators and choose yours.
- Enter your account number, customer ID, or your username.
- Hit proceed to complete the online payment.
- There are multiple modes of online payment available. If you have an Airtel Payments Bank account, enter the Airtel IFSC code to complete the payment.
- And voila! Bills are paid on time and with ease!
Here are some features you can explore in the bill payment section.
Check Previous Bills
Use this section to check the amount paid and details of your previous bills. This is only available for Airtel services.
Enable and disable e-bills for Airtel services.
Set your bills to be paid automatically every month for Airtel services (except prepaid).
Manage active services
Check due bills, pay them, and more in this section.
Add existing connection
Add connections belonging to your family members or friends to manage them and pay their bills online using the app.
Enable Face ID
Use Face ID for better security of online transactions.
Use a digital wallet for instant payments.
Check your Coupons
Head to the rewards section in the app for earned rewards and coupons.
Use Paytm & Amazon Pay
Link Paytm or Amazon Pay wallets for easy payments!
Check saved card details
Manage saved cards in this section.
So, what are you waiting for? Download the Airtel Thanks app today to explore these features. You can also earn cashback and other rewards with online transactions made using the Thanks app!