A decade ago, you wouldn’t believe that in just seconds you can send emails to thousands of people. But today, with the help of digital marketing automation and Artificial Intelligence, from content to data interpretation, all can be done without human resources. The popularity of digital marketing automation tools have increased so much that agencies conduct training in digital marketing specially for employees to know how to use them. In this article, we discuss what is digital marketing automation and what are the popular digital marketing automation tools in 2022.
What is Digital Marketing Automation?
Digital marketing automation is a process of automating the tasks that are involved in marketing. It’s an efficient way to increase the efficiency of your digital marketing campaigns by assigning tasks to bots. In fact, social media managers take extra efforts to learn social media automation tools which help them in producing quality content.
Some companies use it while running their social media accounts, while others use it when they need to create content for specific niches and topics.
How to Choose the Best Digital Marketing Automation Tool for Your Business?
There are many digital marketing automation tools available in the market. However, not all of them are good for your business. It is important that you choose the best one for you.
The first step to choosing a digital marketing automation tool is to understand what your business needs from it. Do you need it to manage emails and social media campaigns? Or do you need it to automate sales and customer service? Once you have a clear understanding of what you want, then it is time to search for a tool that meets your needs.
There are many factors that will help in choosing the right tool for your company including cost, features, and usability.
What are the Best Digital Marketing Automation Tools And Websites in the Market?
There are a lot of digital marketing automation tools in the market. Some are free while others are paid. Here is a list of the best digital marketing automation tools and websites in the market right now. The following is a list of some of the best digital marketing automation tools that you can use to automate your business processes:
- Hubspot’s Inbound Marketing Toolkit: Inbound Marketing Toolkit is an all-in-one platform for your business needs, from customer service to marketing to sales and more. It allows you to create content, manage campaigns, and build landing pages with ease on one platform.
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is one of the most popular analytics platforms out there which provides insights into how your website traffic has been performing over time. It includes the ability to set up custom segments for your different channels and can track how those segments change over time.
- Twitter Tools: Twitter tools are a great way to share content with followers and grow your following on Twitter. You can use these tools to find out who is most engaged with your content, gain more exposure, etc.
- Hootsuite: Hootsuite is another great tool for Twitter. This application allows you to manage multiple accounts and organize content, making your Twitter experience more efficient and even easier to use.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online- This tool helps marketers streamline their marketing campaigns by automating all tasks such as lead generation, email marketing, social media marketing, and website analytics.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud– Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a digital marketing automation tool that helps marketers and salespeople to automate their marketing strategies. It automates the process of building, measuring, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns, such as email marketing, social media management, SEO, web analytics, and more.
- Adobe Campaign– Adobe Campaign has been designed to help marketers streamline their workflow and make more efficient use of their time. They also help them achieve better ROI with more effective campaigns.
- Marketo– Digital marketing automation tools like Marketo can help with increasing the efficiency of marketing campaigns. They also reduce the time it takes for companies to launch new campaigns and get their products in front of a large number of customers.
- Oracle Eloqua– Oracle Eloqua is a digital marketing automation tool that helps marketers run their digital marketing campaigns efficiently. It helps them create and manage email, social media, and website content. The software has been used by big companies like Nike and Adidas to help them run successful campaigns.
Once you educate your team or yourself about the above basic digital marketing automation tools, it becomes easy to concentrate on getting market qualified leads and convert them into sales. Digital marketing automation is also considered a strategy for CRO and has helped many brands lead conversion. Hope this article will help you in fastening the process of generating brand awareness and leads.
Founder and CEO at IIDE
Apart from being an Edu-Preneur, Tedx Speaker and a Black Coffee connoisseur, Karan Shah is also the founder of IIDE- The Digital School.
A Harvard alumnus, Karan’s expertise lies in digital marketing and Ecommerce. A storyteller at heart, he has penned plenty of articles in leading news portals such as Entrepreneur, BusinessWorld, Education Times, and Youth Magazine to name a few.